Meeting start time:
- Fourteenth China (Shanghai) International Polyurethane Exhibition 2020
- Exhibition time : 2020-09-15 to 2020-09-19
- Organizer : China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
- Organizer : Huanrun Exhibition (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Co-organizer : China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
- Exhibition address : National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai)
- Meeting content :
Fourteenth China (Shanghai) International Polyurethane Exhibition 2020
2020 The 14th China (Shanghai) International Polyurethane Exhibition
Time: September 15-19, 2020 Venue: National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai)
Background of the exhibitionThe previous exhibition attracted BASF Evonik, Tosoh, DUT, Lanxess, Hennecke, Nantong Hengkang, Jiahua Chemical, Asahikawa Chemical, Huafeng Group, Huntman, Wanhua Chemical, Liming Academy, Zibo Dexin, Xiangyuan Chemical, Brand companies such as Oscar, Yadong Chemical, Meister Chemical, Momentive, Coim, and Shandong Longhua participated in the exhibition, with 47720 visitors. The Organizing Committee's investigation of exhibitor information after the show shows that 88% of exhibitors are satisfied with the results of this exhibition, and 93% of exhibitors have a strong interest and will participate in the next exhibition again, 89% Of exhibitors believe that this year's show has a greater advantage than other shows. A survey of visitor information shows that 81% of the visitors indicated that they would recommend the show to business partners or colleagues, and 86% of the visitor indicated that they would visit the 2020 show. We firmly believe that the next show will be supported by exhibitors and organizations. Work harder and better.
The theme of this exhibition is "Innovative Technology · Leading the Future", and set the world's top vane for the development of the polyurethane industry. The 14th China (Shanghai) International Polyurethane Exhibition will be held at the National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai) on September 15-19, 2020. China Polyurethane Exhibition is committed to expanding international technical and industrial cooperation, enhancing the core competitiveness of innovative applications in the polyurethane industry, and building a platform for cooperation and exchange for governments, associations, and enterprises.
2020 China Polyurethane Exhibition will once again conform to the national strategy of "Made in China 2025", focusing on the latest developments in polyurethane technology, deducing the characteristics of the polyurethane industry chain, wide radiation area, high technology diffusion rate, and strong synergy effects, leading 35,000 professionals Come to visit, negotiate and purchase.
With the largest scale, brand-new appearance, brand-new packaging image, the exhibition is positioned at a high starting point, deep service, prominent brand, interpretation of classics, converging boutiques, highlighting taste. The banner of Gao Daiye industry brand highlights the high-end quality of the polyurethane industry and presents it to participants with the most professional exhibition image. Strive to create the industry's annual event. Provide a good platform for accelerating the innovation and development of China and even the global polyurethane industry. "Based on Shanghai and radiate the whole country", adhering to the purpose of serving the polyurethane industry and serving the markets in various regions of the country, we strive to provide exhibitors and professional visitors with high-quality and satisfactory professional exhibitions. We are dedicated to promoting the exchange and cooperation of the polyurethane industry and innovative technologies with users, and providing a trading platform and a powerful platform for image display, brand promotion, marketing and communication for polyurethane industry manufacturers. It is an industry event that suppliers and buyers must not miss. And look forward to your participation!
◆ Exhibition highlights
1. On-site transaction: Although the exhibition time is short, it is easy to reach an agreement or intention because of direct face-to-face talks with merchants.
2. Search for potential customers: The 3-day exhibition will help you reach new potential customers.
3. Enterprise and product promotion: The exhibition is a three-dimensional advertisement that enhances the buyer's understanding of products and services and is suitable for acceptance.
4. Establish a corporate image: Establish a good corporate image in the same industry and user field, and promote the status of the industry.
5. Deepen market understanding: Understanding the needs and potential of the market in communication with buyers is more intuitive and accurate than daily market research.
6. Develop markets and establish marketing channels: use participating exhibitions to develop markets and find customers, identify agents or joint venture partners.
7. Broaden international horizons: reach an effective platform for international cooperation, and make products and companies more international.
8. Supply-demand relationship interaction: At the meeting, your past customers or suppliers will gather, which will facilitate your interaction and thank you activities here.
9. Learning and development experience: Compared with other suppliers, understand the development experience of others.
◆ Exhibition Overview
1. Exhibition Name: The 14th China (Shanghai) International Polyurethane Exhibition 2020
2. Exhibition Theme: Innovative Technology · Leading the Future
3. Time: September 15-19, 2020
Exhibition time: September 12-14, 2020 (9: 00-17: 00)
Exhibition time: September 15-19, 2020 (9: 00-16: 30)
Removal time: September 19, 2020 (14: 00-)
4. Venue: National Convention and Exhibition Center (Shanghai)
5. Organizer: China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Chinese Academy of Engineering
Hebei Province Polyurethane Industry Association Shanghai Municipal People's Government Ministry of Commerce
6. Supporting unit: Shanghai New Materials Association Shanghai Steel Pipe Association Jiangsu New Materials Industry Association
Shenzhen New Materials Industry Association China Composite Materials Society Chongqing New Materials Industry Federation
Chemical Engineering Committee of China Refrigeration Society Adhesive Industry Committee
China Construction Association, China New Materials Association, China Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry Association
China Polyurethane Elastomer Association China Polyurethane Enterprise Alliance Shanghai New Materials Association Hard Surface Technology Branch
6. Organizer: Huanrun Exhibition (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
◆ Exhibition scope 1. Polyurethane raw materials: isocyanates, polyether polyols, polyester polyols, other polyols and active hydrogen-containing oligomers, foaming agents, catalysts, flame retardants, foam stabilizers and other additives (solvents , Plasticizers, antioxidants, stabilizers, colorants, fillers, etc.);
Second, polyurethane (semi-finished product) products: polyurethane foam (soft / hard), polyurethane elastomer, polyurethane sole fluid, composite materials, polyurethane leather resin, polyurethane elastic fiber (spandex), polyurethane adhesive, polyurethane sealant, polyurethane packaging Systems, polyureas, polyurethane coatings (solvent polyurethane coatings, solventless polyurethane coatings, waterborne polyurethane coatings, polyurethane paints) and other specific polyurethane products;
3. Polyurethane equipment: Polyurethane high (low) pressure infusion foaming machine, horizontal continuous foaming equipment, spray foaming machine, sponge cutting machinery facilities, recycled sponge machinery facilities, polyurethane molds, pouring machines, metering pumps, continuous sandwich panel production lines , Screen machinery, mixing facilities, etc .;
◆ Exhibition Tips
1. Exhibitors determine the area and selected booths;
2. Complete the application receipt (contract) for signing and signing, and then fax or scan the form to the organizer;
3. After the booth is selected, the enterprise must remit the participation fee to the designated account within 3 working days, otherwise the selected booth will not be retained;
4. The Organizing Committee will send the exhibitor's manual to the exhibitors one month before the exhibition;
5. The conference catalogue will publish a company profile (within 200 words) for exhibiting companies for free.
◆ Please contact us in time to get the latest exhibition information
China International Polyurethane Exhibition Organizing Committee
Telephone: 021-64199232 Fax: 021-80312427
Contact: Lin Jing 18321586095 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.flexane.com